Has anyone read a critique and fact check on the Vice Presidential Debate critical of Joe Biden? I finally found one showing blatant lies spoken by Joe Biden. If Gov. Palin had said these, it would have been all over the news, but he seems to have a free pass to blunder.
Here are some points:
1) Biden got the Vice Presidental responisbilities wrong.
2) Spending in Iraq in relation to Afghanistan.
3) Iraqi budget surplus is quoted at $80 billion is actually jsut rising to $50 billion (providing that the oil prices stayed high which it isn’t).
4) Who booted Hezbollah out of Lebanon?
5) Obama never warned of letting Hamas take part in the Gaza elections in 2005.
There are plenty others, check it out at the link above.